- Family Law, Divorce, Business Law ...
Javier A. Enriquez, a partner at Jeffrey & Enriquez, LLC, and a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator, concentrates his practice on, domestic and international, marital and family law, family law mediation, as well as civil and family appeals. Mr. Enriquez also has experience in election law, commercial litigation, and employment litigation.
A native of Miami, Mr. Enriquez graduated cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law, where he was also the Litigation Skills Program Marco A. Vasquez Scholarship recipient. Throughout his time at the University of Miami School of Law, he was the President of the Federalist Society chapter, and an Associate Justice serving on the SBA Supreme Court. In 2014, Mr. Enriquez was honored in Who’s Who Amongst Students in America’s Universities and Colleges.
Prior to this prestigious recognition, Mr. Enriquez also earned his Bachelors and Masters in Public Administration from the University of Miami. At the University of Miami, Mr. Enriquez double majored in Political Science and Criminology, and was an active member of the Alpha Kappa Delta International Sociology Honor Society, the Alpha Phi Sigma Criminal Justice Honor Society, and the Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity.
For nearly a decade, Mr. Enriquez has been actively involved in numerous charitable and philanthropic organizations. He currently sits on the Board of Directors for the Knights of Columbus Coral Gables Council, Gables Chili Fest, Gulliver Schools Alumni Council, and the United Nations Women's Miami Chapter.
Mr. Enriquez is admitted to practice before all courts in the State of Florida, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. He is fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 11th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- University of Miami
- B.A. | Political Science and Criminology
- University of Miami
- M.A. | Public Administration
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- The Florida Bar  # 0112900
- Cuban American Bar Association
- The Federalist Society
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
- Florida Supreme Court
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.