Claimed Lawyer Profile
The Zendeh Del Law Firm exists to support individuals who are going through divorce. If you have found yourself in this situation, you should contact a divorce lawyer in Plano without delay.
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- Immigration Law
- Family Law
- Business Law
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Credit Cards Accepted
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
- English: Spoken, Written
- Farsi: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- South Texas College of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence / Litigation and Trial Advocacy. (2005)
- Honors: Pro Bono Honors Program.
- Baylor University
- Bachelor of Business Administration / Finance and Real Estate. (2002)
Websites & Blogs
- Dallas Personal Injury Attorney
- Recent Blog Posts
- Felon in Possession of a Firearm in Texas
30 May 2016
- SSDI: Listing of Impairments
26 May 2016
- Reasons to Consider U.S. Citizenship
25 May 2016
- What is Occupational Disease?
24 May 2016
- What are the Penalties for Intoxication Assault?
23 May 2016
- SSDI Benefits for Military Members
19 May 2016
- Exceptions for Naturalization
18 May 2016
- Catastrophic Injury Lawsuits
17 May 2016
- When Can I Claim Self-Defense?
16 May 2016
Contact & Map