Jason Reid began his career in Florida in 2006 with the Office of the Public Defender for the Ninth Circuit. Jason Reid moved to the Tampa Bay area joining a local lawyer firm in 2012. Jason Reid decided to take his dedication to his client's cases with a hands on approach at The Reid Firm in 2019.
Jason Reid is Board Certified Criminal Trial, Appellate, Personal Injury and Workers' Compensation lawyer with experience in all areas going back to at least 2012.
The Reid Firm is located in Bradenton, and handles cases frequently in Sarasota and Tampa. We are a member of the US Middle District of Florida and the US 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Appeals & Appellate
Meet to discuss your case and whether your case is a good fit for this firm to represent you.
Credit Cards Accepted
We have numerous methods of taking card payments, all types accepted.
Personal Injury and Workers' Compensation only.
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 028308
- Washington and Lee University School of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Honors: Environmental Law Digest Legislative Editor, Sports and Entertainment Law Society Board Member, Academic Scholarship.
- Activities: Rugby, flag football, basketball.
- University of Kansas
- B.A. (2002) | Political Science
- Honors: Golden Key International Honour Society, Academic Honors, Academic Scholarship.
- Activities: Part time employee for UPS during my tenor.
- Baker University
- Honors: Academic and Athletic Scholarship
- Activities: Varsity Football
- The Florida Bar  # 0028307
- Manatee Chapter of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Chapter Represenative
- - Current
- Activities: Participated in meeting discussing strategy, legislation and conversations with judges. I am currently the Chapter Representative.
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
- Activities: I was a board member, participating in meetings and discussions on legislation and strategy, also participated in continuing legal education.
- Criminal Trial
- Florida Bar