Free Consultation: (941) 954-7132Tap to Call This Lawyer
Anthony Gerald RyanCriminal Defense Expert
- Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
Ethics and Professionalism
Michael Fayard January 26, 2020
I rated Attorney Ryan a 10 because I believe he is a fantastic lawyer that does excellent work. He is an excellent role model for young litigators in Sarasota and Manatee County.
Sean M. January 20, 2020
Exeeded all Expectations !! Anthony Ryan is an outstanding lawyer and person. I interviewed multiple lawyers over several days and decided that Anthony was a competent and well informed professional. His handling of my case exceeded all of my expectations, Anthony was well thought out and displayed a deep understanding of the law and its application. Through diligent research and review of the issues within my case Anthony was able to get both my DUI and refusal to submit to a road side sobriety test dismissed ! I would whole heartedly recommend Anthony Ryan to anybody seeking legal assistance .
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Gold
Anthony G. Ryan provides aggressive criminal defese in State and Federal Courts throughout the state of Florida. He is a board certified criminal trial attorney with over twelve years of experience. Call him today: 941-954-7132
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- White Collar Crime
Additional Practice Areas
- DMV Hearings
- Drug Cases
- Sex Cases
Payment plans available with half down. Cash, checks and credit cards accepted.
Credit Cards Accepted
Payment plans available.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Miami School of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Florida
- B.S. | Business Administration
- Florida State Bar  # 136719
- - Current
- Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer
- The Florida Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Law Offices of Anthony G. Ryan, P.A. Website
1 Questions Answered
- Q. My daugther is currently in prison and has a detainer for failure to appear how can we have this issue taken care of
- A: You should be able to have an attorney file a motion to have the detainer lifted or dismiss the failure to appear. For instance, in your case, since she was already in prison when the failure to appear was issued then her failure to appear was not willful. If she has an open case, then her attorney on that case could file the motion to dismiss the failure to appear, ask the judge to sign a transport order, and set the case for trial. This would allow your daughter to resolve the case now and not have to wait until the end of her prison sentence.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.