Free Consultation: (727) 821-3195Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jason Arthur HermanInsurance Attorney
- Insurance Claims, Appeals & Appellate, Personal Injury
- Florida, Georgia
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Jason Herman is an insurance claim lawyer who represents policyholders against their insurance companies. He handles claims and lawsuits involving property damage insurance claims. Jason also provides clients with insurance advice, represents insureds at examinations under oath, and litigates declaratory judgment actions involving whether coverage is owed under liability insurance policies.
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
Our firm handles most cases on a contingency fee, meaning that we do not get paid unless we recover money for our client.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 11th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Herman & Wells, P.A.
- Emory University School of Law
- J.D. (2004) | Law
- University of Florida
- B.A. (2001) | English
- Florida State Bar  # 16086
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Herman & Wells
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.