I have been practicing law for over 14 years and have had my own practice for the last 10 years.
My philosophy is to work towards settlement but simultaneously prepare for trial. Most family law matters never go to court. If your case is one of the few that does, we will be ready.
I help my clients understand their rights and their obligations in their case. I provide options based upon your particular goals.
Call me for a brief telephone consulation at no charge.
- Family Law
Complimentary brief telephone conversation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Univ of Michigan
- Undergraduate Degree
- Loyola Law School
- Law Degree
- University of Texas - Dallas
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- South Bay Bar Association
- Past President
- Activities: Past President of the South Bay Bar Association and currently still active in the group.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Past Trustee on Board of Directors
- California State Bar  # 225257
- - Current
- Law Office of Janice Munoz