Mr. Brown has concentrated in the practice of immigration law since 1979, representing businesses, prominent artists and workers, investors and families
and protecting individuals from removal.
He received his BA from Antioch College and his JD from Western New England University School of Law.
He is: Co-Chair – New York State Bar Association Immigration and Nationality Committee and is the former Chair – American Immigration Lawyers Association,
NY Chapter. Mr. Brown is a published author in the field of US immigration laws and a frequent lecturer on diverse immigration related topics for the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the New York State Bar Association, among other groups.
- Immigration Law
- New York
- Azerbaijani: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Turkish: Spoken, Written
- Western New England
- New York State Bar # 1150184
- - Current
- Immigration Law Handbook
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Non Immigrant Visa Update
- Pace International Law Review
- Common Law Marriage and Immigration
- Immigration Briefings-Thompson West