Jamie Leigh AllgoodAssociate Attorney at Bowen Ten Long & Bal, PC
- Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
My practice consists primarily of family law matters. People entrenched in a family law case-maybe a divorce or custody battle- often find this to be one of the most challenging seasons of their life. They are best served by an attorney who is truly invested in them. I work closely with my clients in creating a strategy that achieves my client’s goals in the most efficient and practical way possible. I am a skilled negotiator and an effective litigator, utilizing both of these tactics as needed.
I graduated from Christopher Newport University with a B.A. in Political Science, and I graduated from Regent University School of Law. I am admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
I began practicing law in Hampton Roads, working for a boutique family law firm. My husband’s side of the family is from Hanover County, so we were delighted when a wonderful job opportunity for him brought us home to the Richmond area years ago.
My weekends are spent enjoying my sweet husband and three children, catching up on my reading, and trying out new gourmet recipes.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Parental Alienation
- Child support
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Board Member
- Forward Foundation
- - Current
- The Forward Foundation is a nonprofit organization committed to helping single women with children move forward when an unexpected life event puts them in crisis.
- Regent University School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- Activities: Moot Court Board Member
- Christopher Newport University
- B.A. (2009) | Political Science
- Virginia State Bar  # 84686
- Bowen Ten Cardani PC Richmond Family Law Blog
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.