James Edward MonroeDupée & Monroe, P.C.
- Personal Injury, Criminal Law, DUI & DWI
- New Jersey, New York
James E. Monroe is a partner at Dupée & Monroe. P.C. where he devotes his practice to representing injured plaintiffs in personal injury litigation including auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, and construction accidents. James also maintains an active criminal defense practice and represents people whose civil rights have been violated. James received his undergraduate degree from Albany State University in 1991 and earned his Juris Doctorate law degree from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan in 1996. In addition to his law practice, James is proud to serve as Chairperson of the Board of Directors of Access:Supports For Living. Chairperson of the Orange County Cornell University Cooperative Extension; and chairman of the Orange County Foreign Trade Zone Board. James also volunteers as an Assistant Scoutmaster for Boy Scout Troop 63, Goshen, New York.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Drug Offenses
I offer a free, 24/7 consultation for 1 hour.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- New Jersey
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Clerk
- State of Michigan
- Performed research and legal writing in support of legal staff.
- Law Clerk
- Office of the New York State Attorney General
- Conducted legal research and writing in support of legal staff assigned to the Department of Consumer Fraud.
- Clerk for Senator Arthur Gray - 39th District
- New York State Senate
- Assisted Senator Gray with office support, constituent communications, drafting legislation and political events.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (1996) | Doctor of Law (J.D.), Legal Studies, General
- Honors: Blue Book Award for academic excellence and achievement in lawyering before trial.
- Blue Book Award
- The Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Academic excellence and achievement in lawyering before trial.
- New York State Bar  # 2787117
- - Current
- Dupée & Monroe Website
- How to Know You Have a Warrant Out on You in NY
May 26, 2023
- What to Do if Someone Sues After NY Car Accident
May 1, 2023
- What Is Res Ipsa Loquitur?
April 26, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.