James DuBach has practiced law for over 31 years in the state of Indiana and has been with Hankey Law Office for 12 years. He specializes in personal injury law and also has extensive experience in civil litigation and federal administrative law involving social security disability. James earned his Juris Doctor degree from Loyola University of Chicago, College of Law in 1982. He also earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Loyola University of Chicago and a Master in Social Work degree from the University of Illinois. Before joining Hankey Law Office in 1994, he served as Assistant State's Attorney for the Winnebago County State's Attorney Office and as Deputy Prosecuting Attorney for the Marion County Prosecutor's Office. As a Senior Personal Injury Attorney at Hankey Law Office, he is dedicated to the success of his client's claims and works diligently to ensure that they receive the compensation they are entitled to.
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Employment Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Disability Benefits
- Civil Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Long Term Disability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
- Senior Personal Injury Attorney
- Hankey Law Office
- - Current
- Deputy Prosecuting Attorney
- Marion County Prosecutor's Office
- Assistant State's Attorney
- Winnebago County State's Attorney's Office
- Loyola University Chicago
- University of Illinois - Chicago
- M.A. | Social Work
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- Indiana State Bar
- National Association of American Trial Lawyers Association (ATLA)
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- - Current
- American Association for Justice
Two things. First of all to remember that we're a team. Once I become your attorney, I need your co-operation. Usually this is simple common sense things to respond to...If I hire a personal injury lawyer, will he or she get most of the settlement money?
Certainly not and that is a myth that the insurance companies promote. When you're selecting a law office you want to be sure of several things. First of all, that...How will I know what my personal injury case is worth?
You won't know what your case is worth until you've had the benefit of discussing it thoroughly with an experienced attorney, an attorney that knows the particular aspects of injury...Do I have a case?
You certainly are not going to know unless you consult an attorney. We're careful in listening as to the facts involved in your situation and if there is an appropriate...