Free Consultation: (260) 222-9955Tap to Call This Lawyer
James A Hanson

James A Hanson

We've got your back!
  • Criminal Law
  • Indiana
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileSocial Media
Practice Area
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultations are 30 minutes.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
The Missouri Bar
ID Number: inactive
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
University of Missouri - Columbia
J.D. (2004) | Law
Activities: Moot Court Team; Christian Legal Society; Research Assistant; Missouri Law Review (Layout & Design Editor)
University of Missouri - Columbia Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of Indiana  # 28435-02
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Hanson Legal Solutions
Contact & Map
116 East Berry Street
Suite 1110
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Telephone: (260) 222-9955
Fax: (260) 444-3441
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.