Jack H. Genser, Esq. manages the litigation department of the firm's Elder Law, Estate Litigation and Personal Injury divisions where he directs litigation on behalf of seniors, their families, health care facilities and individuals who have been injured due to the negligence or recklessness of someone else.
Mr. Genser is an experienced litigator who has successfully conducted jury and bench trials in Nassau and Suffolk counties as well as all counties of the City of New York. In addition to his in-court expertise, Mr. Genser is well-versed in all areas of alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation, as a means of obtaining expeditious and cost-effective case resolutions.
Mr. Genser was a keynote speaker at Long Island Alzheimer's Foundation "Coping and Caring" Conference in March 2004. Mr. Genser is a member of the Elder Law Section of the New York State Bar Association, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the Trial Lawyers Section of the New York State Bar Association, the Nassau County Bar Association Committee on Elder Law, Social Services and Health Advocacy, the Committee on Surrogate's Court, Estates and Trusts, and the Suffolk County Bar Association Elder Law Section.
Mr. Genser earned his Juris Doctor degree with Honors from the University of Connecticut School of Law in 1994 and his Bachelor of Arts degree, magna cum laude, from Tufts University in 1989. He was admitted to the bar of the State of New York in 1995.
Elder Law, Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Estate Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation, Civil Litigation, Commercial/Residential Real Estate, Health Care Facility Representation.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Genser, Dubow, Genser & Cona LLP publishes "Your Guidebook to Elder Law & Estate Planning." Visit our website for a free copy.
- New York
- Genser Dubow Genser & Cona
- Genser Dubow Genser & Cona, is a Melville, LI based law firm in practice for over 40 years, providing a full range of legal services concentrating in: Elder Law, Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Estate Litigation, Healthcare Facility Representation, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice and Residential/Commercial Real Estate.
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Honors
- Tufts University
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association