J. Brett ChambersHarris, Preston & Chambers, LLP
- Business Law, Appeals & Appellate, Construction Law ...
Education: Utah State University, B.A. magna cum laude, 2011 University of Michigan, J.D., cum laude, 2014 Brett Chambers joined the firm of Harris, Preston & Chambers in 2014. He was born in Logan, Utah, where he attended Utah State University and was named the 2010 Philosophy Student of the Year. Upon graduation, Brett was accepted at the University of Michigan Law School, where he graduated with honors in 2014. While there, he was a contributing editor for the Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review, and participated in the Campbell Moot Court and Oral Advocacy competitions. Brett and his wife returned to Cache Valley to raise their two children and enjoy the beautiful outdoors. Admitted to: Utah State Bar; U.S. District Court for the District of Utah.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Harris, Preston & Chambers, LLP
- - Current
- University of Michigan Law School
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Honors: cum laude
- Utah State Bar  # 15106
- Juvenile Mental Health Court
- Attorney - Team Member
- - Current
- Constitutional Developments Affecting Businesses, Utah Business License Association Conference, Utah
- Utah Business License Association
- Harris, Preston & Chambers
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.