Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Gold
- Immigration Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Ahluwalia Firm
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- Volunteer Merit Award
- Pro Bono Project of San Jose, California
- Santa Clara chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- South Asian Bar Association (SABA)
- Tennessee Bar Association (TBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
2 Questions Answered
- Q. Im a us citize and my husband got accepted the I-130 what comes next
- A: The current USCIS processing time to adjudicate I-130 Immediate Relative Petition is 10-12 months, depending upon the Service Center who has the jurisdiction over your case. Note that in some cases adjudication gets delayed beyond these processing times because of multiple reasons such as background check, criminal history, unlawful presence etc. You should contact the USCIS at 800 number. Good Luck!
- Q. What's the proper way of marrying a visitor visa person if I am a us citizen? But she wants to go visit her country
- A: I would advice to consult with an immigration attorney to discuss to file one step package including I-130/ I-485 and I-134, Application for Travel Document. After obtaining the travel document she can visit her home country. However, the critical issue that needs to be evaluated before filing one step is whether she had any preconceived intent to stay in the United States at the time of her entry or not.
Contact & Map