Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- White Collar Crime
- Juvenile Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
Additional Practice Areas
- Federal Crimes
- Drug Crimes
- Sexual Assault Defense
- Operating Under the Influence (OUI)
- Computer crimes
- Homicide, Murder, Manslaughter Defense
- Property Crimes Defense
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat Rates and Payment Plans Available for Most Cases.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 1st Circuit
- 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- President of Maine Criminal Lawyers Association
- University of Maine - Orono
- Honors: Rezendes Ethics Award
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Honors: Outstanding Legal Scholarship Award; Best Brief National Moot Court Honor Society; Am Jur Award Advanced Trial Practice
- Activities: Editor, Quinnipiac Law Review
- Best Brief
- National Moot Court Society
- National Police Accountability Project
- National Lawyers Guild
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Maine Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association
Articles & Publications
- National Health Law Moot Court Competition: Best Brief
- The Journal of Legal Medicine
- Faculty , Maine Commission of Indigent Legal Services Training , Maine
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers
Websites & Blogs
17 Questions Answered
- Q. Is aggravated forgery class b in Maine a felony?
- A: Aggravated Forgery is a Class B crime in Maine. All Class B crimes are felonies with a maximum penalty, if convicted, of 10 years in prison and $20,000 fine.
- Q. I'm looking for a lawyer to appear in court for me tomorrow at 830 in machias maine for an oui. Any suggestions?
- A: Sorry I didn’t see the message sooner. If you’re still looking for a lawyer for this case you may want to try Jeff Davidson.
- Q. How long does a felony 1st appearance in Maine take? Do you have to wait until everyone's done before leaving?
- A: You're right about that. The judge usually calls the case in alphabetical order by last name.
Contact & Map