Bert Louthian has been practicing law in Columbia with his father, Herb, since 1985. After receiving his Juris Doctorate from the University of South Carolina, Bert launched his legal career in his father’s firm. With 80 years of legal experience between them, Louthian Law, P.A. remains Family-Owned and Family-Focused.
Bert’s commitment to family extends beyond his immediate family, including wife and three children, to include an ongoing dedication to the families of Columbia and all of South Carolina.
Bert understands that when life goes wrong – when you or someone you love gets hurt or suffers a loss, it can feel like nothing will ever be right or fair again. He gets up and goes to work every day to prove that feeling wrong – and does everything in his power to make things right again.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Social Security Disability
- Construction Law
- Car Accidents
- English: Spoken, Written
- Louthian Law Firm, P.A
- South Carolina Legal Blog
- June is National Safety Month – How Safe Are You and Your Family?
19 June 2019
- Teen Safety During the 100 Deadliest Days
3 June 2019
- Kick Off Boating Season with Safety Checklist
14 May 2019
- USC Student Rideshare Tragedy Prompts Calls for Safety
1 May 2019
- Railroad Safety is Becoming a Hot Topic – Here’s Why
16 April 2019
- Highway 61 Hosts Far Too Many Deadly Car Accidents
9 April 2019
- Motocross Tracks Have No Oversight in South Carolina
25 March 2019
- Defective Used Cars Shouldn’t Be Sold to Consumers – But They Are
18 March 2019
- When NHTSA Won’t Listen to Your Defect Complaint, Try This
21 January 2019