Free Consultation: (716) 601-1000Tap to Call This Lawyer
Harry N Konst

Harry N Konst

New York Lawyer - General practice, litigation, real estate, business, divorce.
  • Real Estate Law, Divorce, Business Law ...
  • New York
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Konst Law provides real estate, divorce, personal injury, corporate and business legal services.

Practice Areas
    Real Estate Law
    Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
  • Free Consultation
    Phone consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    Contingency fee on personal injury cases.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Checks, credit cards, payment plans
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New York
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Greek: Spoken
Professional Experience
Chamber of Commerce
University Of Arizona
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
New York City Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
New York State Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Uncontested Divorce
Websites & Blogs
Konst Law website and blog
Legal Answers
16 Questions Answered
Q. i would like to know if the opposing attorney makes me an offer on his letterhead with his signature, will that offer b
A: Ye of little faith not to trust a lawyer. To protect yourself get your own attorney who knows divorce and real estate law.
Q. I own a home and my mother has lifetime use. Can my mother sell the house without my signature and /or approval?
A: No, she only has a life estate.
Q. I breached a contract as a buyer. The house is now back on the market. Does this mean I am released from the contract?
A: The seller has an obligation to "mitigate" her damages. You could be held liable for the difference.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Konst Law
5511 Broadway Street
Lancaster, NY 14086
Telephone: (716) 601-1000
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.