Founded in Upstate New York, Konst Law serves clients in from Manhattan to Los Angeles, California, as well as international clients seeking to invest in businesses in the United States. The firm provides corporate, real estate, and business legal services, as well as investment immigration assistance. The experienced lawyers at Konst Law have successfully counseled a wide variety of clients in matters ranging from starting a company to attaining immigration goals.
- Immigration Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Criminal Law
- Free Consultation
In Lancaster NY law office
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Checks, payment plans
- New York
- Greek: Spoken
- Chamber of Commerce
- University Of Arizona
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Konst Law website and blog
- Q. i would like to know if the opposing attorney makes me an offer on his letterhead with his signature, will that offer b
- A: Ye of little faith not to trust a lawyer. To protect yourself get your own attorney who knows divorce and real estate law.
- Q. I own a home and my mother has lifetime use. Can my mother sell the house without my signature and /or approval?
- A: No, she only has a life estate.
- Q. I breached a contract as a buyer. The house is now back on the market. Does this mean I am released from the contract?
- A: The seller has an obligation to "mitigate" her damages. You could be held liable for the difference.
- Q. We are in the process of selling our house. Is it okay if I take all the lightbulbs when I leave?
- A: You sold your house with everything attached to it, which are called "fixtures."
- Q. Can a Florida real estate look into my current homes deeds, mortgage amount etc, without my consent?
- A: If you nean RE agent, they can view anything that is public knowledge without your consent, which includes your motgage and deed if filed in the county clerk's office.
- Q. If someone makes a full price offer with no contingencies, is it a binding contract that I must sell my home to them?
- A: An offer alone does not constitute a contract unless you accept the offer with the new conditions.
- Q. Can you please tell me some answers because no body I talk to can anwser me
- A: Yes, you are still married until a divorce proceeding is filed and completed. Name changes are irrelevant to your marital status. Contact me if I can be of assistance: www.Konstlaw.com ##konstlaw
- Q. Want to file for divorce in NY, currently not resident, need to care for my parents in NY
- A: If you were married in New York State, then NYS has jurisdiction over your case and you may file the divorce in NYS. Contact me if I can be of assistance: www.Konstlaw.com ##konstlaw
- Q. Can you help me find NY law cases ?
- A: If you do not know how to find the law case, then you probably won't know what to do with the case once you find it. Contact me if I can be of assistance: www.Konstlaw.com ##konstlaw