Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
Konst Law provides real estate, divorce, personal injury, corporate and business legal services.
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingency fee on personal injury cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Checks, credit cards, payment plans
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Greek: Spoken
- Chamber of Commerce
- University Of Arizona
- New York City Bar Association
- - Current
- New York State Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Konst Law website and blog
16 Questions Answered
- Q. i would like to know if the opposing attorney makes me an offer on his letterhead with his signature, will that offer b
- A: Ye of little faith not to trust a lawyer. To protect yourself get your own attorney who knows divorce and real estate law.
- Q. I own a home and my mother has lifetime use. Can my mother sell the house without my signature and /or approval?
- A: No, she only has a life estate.
- Q. I breached a contract as a buyer. The house is now back on the market. Does this mean I am released from the contract?
- A: The seller has an obligation to "mitigate" her damages. You could be held liable for the difference.
Contact & Map