Grover Christopher Collins is a builder. Whether it’s businesses, cases, relationships, or dreams, Grover always builds something sustainable – even if he only has a few pieces to work with at the beginning.
Take Collins Legal itself. Grover and his wife, Mackenzie, started Collins Legal in 2013 with a mission: to provide solutions to build a better tomorrow. Always keeping this mission at the center of his practice, Grover’s attorney experience has been punctuated by fostering robust relationships with clients. By fundamentally basing the firm’s foundation on individual clients and their needs, Grover has ensured the success of both client and firm.
Since Grover no longer limits his practice areas, he has served clients with a variety of legal concerns, ranging from business start-up ideas, to criminal charges, to contract disputes. Broadening his range of practice areas has allowed Grover to bolster his repertoire of cases, thereby giving him a more comprehensive scope of Tennessee law. Because Grover believes in his clients and their causes, he approaches each legal matter with an unending supply of gusto, experience, and knowledge – the necessary tools to effectively and successfully represent his clients.
Outside of work, Grover enjoys drawing, hardware, and house beautification projects – that’s right, he likes to physically build things too.
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Collins Legal, PLC
- - Current
- Find out more at https://collins.legal
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- Lipscomb University
- B.A. (2005) | Business Administration
- Tennessee State Bar # 823799
- Nashville Bar Association
- Chairman - Criminal Justice Committee
- - Current
- Collins Legal
- Collins Legal Blog
- BL2019-1633 Big Blow to RM Zones
31 May 2019
- Short Term Rental Pitfalls for the Real Estate Investor
13 November 2018
- What is Money Laundering?
17 October 2018
- Sears Bankruptcy: Everything You Need to Know
12 October 2018
- Instagram Influencers Should Know These Things
1 October 2018
- When Having Too Much to Drink is Illegal
18 September 2018
- Steps to Obtain a Short Term Rental Permit in Nashville
12 September 2018
- Nashville VRBO and Airbnb Regulations
3 September 2018
- It’s a Bird…It’s a Scooter…It’s Legal?
22 August 2018