Greg ReevesThe Reeves Law Firm
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, Medical Malpractice
The Reeves Law Firm is a personal injury firm located in Decatur, Alabama, serving clients throughout the state. Practice areas include car and truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, back and brain injuries, product liability, Uber sexual assault injuries, and wrongful death.
Attorney Gregory A. Reeves has been a trial lawyer for more than 25 years and is a former City Council President for the City of Decatur. He has served as adjunct faculty at the Alabama School of Law and has taught trial skills to other lawyers as faculty of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyer’s College in Dubois, Wyoming.
Mr. Reeves offers a personal approach and explains legal options to clients. Applying his extensive skills and knowledge, he is dedicated to pursuing clients’ rights and best interests both inside court and out.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Trucking Accidents
Free Case Evaluation
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Reeves Law Firm
- University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa
- J.D. (1991)
- University of North Alabama
- Political Service Award
- University or North Alabama
- Alabama State Bar
- The Warrior
- Book Review: Choose Yourself
- Ready, Set, GO to Trial: Why Any Lawyer Can Do It, Ready, Set, GO to Trial: Why Any Lawyer Can Do It, Marriott Hotel Downtown City Creek, Salt Lake City
- Utah Association of Justice
- Greg Reeves' Website Profile
- The Reeves Law Firm Website
- Alabama Injury Lawyer Blog
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.