Free Consultation: (513) 407-0000Tap to Call This Lawyer
Greg D. Porter

Greg D. Porter

  • Criminal Law, Divorce, Consumer Law ...
  • Ohio
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A


Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Consumer Law
    Class Action, Lemon Law
    Appeals & Appellate
    Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
    Juvenile Law
    Immigration Law
    Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
  • Free Consultation
    Not all types of cases receive a free consultation - Be sure to ask when you call
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Rates can be hourly, monthly, flat fee, or contingent
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Associations
Butler County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Ohio State Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
9 Questions Answered
Q. If a property has been under contract for over two months can another party make an offer on the same property
A: Anyone can always make an offer, and the seller could even accept their offer while yours is pending. However, if all the conditions of the contract have been fulfilled, or in a house/condo sale, are in the process of being fulfilled, then the seller would likely be liable to you for money damages if he sold it to someone else. Some courts may, if they find the contract valid and that the seller breached it, enforce the contract and force the seller to sell it to you - this remedy is much rarer though.
Q. Im a convicted felon from 2000, since then I havent been in any trouble, is there a way i can get it of my record
A: Yes. Ohio has a very broad expungement statute. Depending upon the dates you finished your sentence and the degree of crime it is, you may be eligible to have the crime expunged.
Q. A tow truck company came in towed my truck from my driveway without my permission
A: It was probably repossessed then. Call the tow truck company and find out why they towed it. If you owed money to someone for the truck, and you fell behind on payments, then they have the right to come and take the truck back. If you are current on all your payments, then find an attorney because either the tow truck company or the lien holder is liable for certain torts, i.e., conversion, wrongful repossession, etc.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
526 Nilles Road, Suite 9
Fairfield, OH 45014
Telephone: (513) 407-0000
Cell: (513) 518-5741
Fax: (513) 795-7917
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.