Free Consultation: (214) 528-6220Tap to Call This Lawyer
Grant St Julian III

Grant St Julian III

  • Criminal Law, Traffic Tickets, DUI & DWI...
  • Texas
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Born in Austin, Texas. Lives in Dallas,Texas, and licensed to practice law by the State Bar of Texas since 1982. Undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania. Married with 2 children & 5 grandchildren. Areas of practice include Criminal Defense, DWI, Speeding & Traffic Tickets, Expungements and Non-Disclosures, License Suspension Hearings and Immigration. Bilingual staff (English & Spanish).

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Traffic Tickets
  • DUI & DWI
  • Immigration Law
  • Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
University Of Texas
Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
University of Pennsylvania
B.S. (1979) | Chemical Engineering
Professional Associations
Texas State Bar # 18986600
- Current
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
718 Questions Answered

Q. I was charged with a felony in texas after I was charged the law changed to a misdemeanor
A: The final disposition of a case determines if it can be expunged. The fact the law has changed has no effect on your situation. Good luck.
Q. I was called by the sheriffs office asking me to come in to answer some questions as a suspect. What do I do?
A: No, no, no, no, no. If you are a suspect, the police are attempting to get something out of you that will aid in prosecution against you. Get with your attorney.
Q. My wife was raped and abused by her adopted brother from 12 to 14. Now 32, can she press charges in Texas
A: She may contact law enforcement in the county where the events occurred. Good luck.
Q. My son recieved a DUID. I told the hospital and police they do not have permission to do a blood test and they did
A: Police have the ability to obtain a search warrant for a blood draw; they do not necessarily need permission from a suspect or his/her parents. Start calling local lawyers. Good luck.
Q. Hello my name is Luther, i am the victim in a case that is complex and has resulted in many serious injuries to me.
A: Contact the Innocence Project for post-judgment relief. Good luck.
Q. What if either of the parents didnt fill for child support. What can be done. They are young first time parents?.
A: You must take the papers that were served on the parties to an attorney for review. No one in this forum can comment on a document without looking at it. Good luck.
Q. If a un mark police car is park on the side of the road with no flashing light or siren on can he give u a ticket
A: Yes, you can be given a ticket in the situation you describe.
Q. i sent a friend $100 over paypal and now she refuses to pay. paypal won't help me. what are my options?
A: This is not a criminal matter; you are attempting to collect a debt. You can file a civil suit in the Justice of the Peace court
Q. Im from california and someone used my name in texas for a 2 point conviction on my license. My dmv print out .says da
A: File an identity theft report with the police, contact the court that entered the conviction, discover the specifics of the citation in question and have an attorney see about filing a motion for new trial or bill of review. God luck.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
3500 Oak Lawn Ave, Suite 205
Dallas, TX 75219
Telephone: (214) 528-6220
Fax: (214) 443-6055