Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Gina Anne SmalleyProtecting What Matters
- Divorce, Estate Planning, Family Law
- Georgia, New York
The Law Office of Gina Smalley is a full service family law firm providing exceptional representation to individuals and families. At The Law Office of Gina Smalley, we pride ourselves on our proven record of thorough, diligent and exemplary representation.
We are skilled and experienced litigators who will fight for our clients every step of the way. We are also cunning negotiators with the ability to avoid emotionally draining litigation for those in search of a less adversarial approach.
At The Law Office of Gina Smalley, we not only provide family law services, but also offer ancillary services such as estate planning and real estate acquisition. In addition, our clients enjoy the benefit of our strong referral network of other professionals including counselors, financial planners, insurance brokers, real estate agents and even personal trainers.
At The Law Office of Gina Smalley, we know that people typically come to us in their time of need. We strive to not only help our clients navigate the it legal matters, but also help people truly start putting their lives back together. We are there every step of the way.
Se Habla Espanol
- Contested Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of Georgia
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 4486650
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- The Law Office of Gina Smalley
- - Current
- Family Law Firm
- Touro College Law Center
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- 2018 & 2019
- Super Lawyers
- State Bar of Georgia
- Cobb County Bar Association
- New York State Bar  # 4486650
- - Current
- Journal of Race and Ethnicity
- Kennesaw State University Paralegal Program
- Certified Mediator
- Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution
- Q. Every time my sons mom gets mad she strips away my rights to see him, what can I do?
- A: Probably. It depends on your existing legal relationship with your son. If your son was born and you were not married to his mother, then in order to get rights to him, you will need to file a petition with the courts. You can petiton for legal rights and visitation/custody in the same petition.
- Q. Is it required that guardian ad literm is to proved report to both parents of their recommendation in georgia?
- A: Yes and No. The rules require a Guardian ad Litem to sumibt a written report "unless otherwise directed by the appointing judge." Often, a good guardian will spend several hours on a written report, and they can be costly. If either side insists on a report, it will likely we required, but payment for the report will be required in advance.
- Q. Bf baby mother strips away his rights to see their 7 month old when she is mad at him ..What can he do ?
- A: Your boyfriend should file a legitimization action. He will then be able to get court ordered parenting time and/or custody.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.