I concentrate in the area of foreclosure defense litigation, protection of consumer rights through litigation against banks and lenders, appellate work, and civil litigation.
My strong suit is in case strategy. Case strategy is the ability to review a case and determine the best strategy to achieve my client’s desired results. This involves more than simply reviewing a case and reporting back to the client.
It means understanding the client, helping the client define their goals, informing the client of their chance of meeting their goals, and planning the case. It often involves thinking outside of the box.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for details
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 65071
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney / Founder
- Law Office of Gerald Solomon, P.A.
- - Current
- Howard University
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- B.S. | Business Administration - Accounting
- AV Preeminent
- Martindale-Hubbel Lawyers Service
- Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence
- Maryland State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- Where The Legislature Giveth, The Court Taketh Aaway . . . The Dwindling Rights of Homeowners In Maryland Foreclosures
- The Legal Blog of Gerald Solomon
- Litigating for Joint Legal Custody, National Counsel for Children's Rights Annual Meeting
- Published by Gerald Solomon
- Welcome to the Gutenberg Editor
9 November 2019
- WHERE THE LEGISLATURE GIVETH, THE COURT TAKETH AWAY . . . THE DWINDLING RIGHTS OF HOMEOWNERS IN MARYLAND FORECLOSURES
18 January 2019
- A Brief Look at Foreclosure
17 December 2018