I am responsible for all matters handled by my office. Paralegals, law clerks and associates may be utilized in appropriate situations, but the buck stops with me. Intentionally remaining small has enabled me to continue to provide unparalleled personal attention and confidentiality. My clients are the reason I am here, and I work hard for the best results possible. I am honored by the trust placed in me, and strive to maintain it at the highest level. You are entitled to understand the law applicable to your matter and the options available, as well as my best advice. I have served hundreds of satisfied clients over the years and look forward to continuing to serve with determination, skill and integrity.
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Appeals & Appellate
- Elder Law
- Landlord Tenant
Credit Cards Accepted
Through PayPal and Venmo.
Contingency fees range from 15% to 45%. These apply to personal injury cases, and select other matters.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Regular hourly rate is $450.
- 9th Circuit
- Columbia University
- UC Hastings COL
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 107581
- - Current
- Dorfman Law Office
- Q. Is there a time restriction for my guests ?
- A: If you are talking about a guest staying with you, yes. A lot of leases do specify the limit to the amount of time a guest can stay. Usually it is a number of days in a given period of time, like "25 days per year" or "3 weeks every 6 months". Your first step needs to be to review your lease.
- Q. Rental application review
- A: This is a question and answer forum for general legal questions. If you need specific legal advice, you will have to pick an attorney and contact them directly.
- Q. How long before residing homeowner can obtain sole ownership?
- A: There is no time limit for what you describe. Ownership does not automatically change (except for death). Unless the other party agrees to transfer their interest, you will have to file a court action.