Francis (Buzz) SlavinServing Arizona For Over 35 Years
- Gov & Administrative Law, Municipal Law, Business Law ...
Mr Slavin (Buzz) has over 35 years experience in Government and Administrative Law, founding Phoenix’s Premier Real Estate Litigation Firm.
He has testified as an expert witness in Maricopa County Superior Court in 3 jury trials involving legal malpractice and one bench trial involving rezoning and development feasibility. He also served as an expert witness for the City of Santa Fe in a lawsuit in Santa Fe County, New Mexico brought by the owner of a proposed master planned community and testified only at deposition.
“After so many years of experience, our firm can quickly break down a problem into its critical components, put the right team on it and solve it, thereby saving our clients time and money.” – Francis J. (Buzz) Slavin
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Municipal Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Easements, Eminent Domain, Land Use & Zoning, Water Law
- Eminent Domain
- English: Spoken, Written
- Francis J. Slavin, P.C.
- U OF CINCINNATI
- Arizona State Bar
- Arizona Construction Law and Mechanics Liens
- Professional Education Systems
- Vested Rights and Equitable Estoppel in Arizona
- Zoning Seminar Lecturer, State Bar of Arizona
- Vested Rights and Equitable Estoppel in Arizona, Zoning Seminar Lecturer, State Bar of Arizona
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.