- Real Estate Law, Probate
Ferdeza Zekiri is an Attorney at Talkov Law in San Diego. She serves the firm’s clients in San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties with a focus on trusts, estates and probate as well as civil litigation.
Ferdeza graduated from University of California, Los Angeles School of Law in May 2020 after serving as the Managing Editor of the UCLA School of Law’s Journal of Environmental Law & Policy. While in law school, Ferdeza was a Summer Associate at the national law firm of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in Los Angeles, CA. She was also a research assistant for the UCLA Law Library where she conducted research for Professor Achiume and Professor Stemple.
Before law school, Ferdeza graduated summa cum laude from Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington where she majored in Criminal Justice and Psychology with a minor in Political Science. While in college, she interned for the City of Tacoma Planning and Development Services Department.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Mortgages, Residential Real Estate
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 335507
- Bosnian: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- UCLA School of Law
- J.D. (2020)
- Gonzaga University
- B.A. (2017) | Criminal Justice & Psychology
- Honors: Summa cum laude
- Talkov Law
- Talkov Law
- Code of Civil Procedure 874.210 – Persons Bound by Judgment (Partition Actions)
March 14, 2023
- Code of Civil Procedure 873.690 – Ineligible Purchasers; Bona Fide Purchaser (Partition Actions)
February 8, 2023
- Code of Civil Procedure 873.930 CCP – Agreement; Application for Approval (Partition Actions)
January 31, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.