- Business Law, Cannabis & Marijuana Law, Personal Injury
Clients value Erik for his sense of strategy, diplomacy and willingness to jump into the trenches with them to truly understand their actual legal needs.
Erik's practice areas include contract drafting; small/mid-size business counsel; general litigation including personal injury pre-litigation and trial work.
He is heavily involved on the front lines of the cannabis industry, having been introduced to the industry during the legalization phase in Colorado and following this up with providing business counsel to the top retailers and producer/processors in Washington State.
Erik has a long track record of pro-bono public legal service, gaining him recognition in both Colorado and Washington states, including the 2014 Rebekah A. McBride Award as Pro Bono Attorney of the year award for the Northwest Colorado Legal Services Project.
Erik’s results also speak for themselves. Erik has represented injured victims and secured over a million dollars for various injury clients. In his role as a 502 cannabis business attorney in the marijuana law practice, Erik has assisted in rehabilitating numerous retail and producer operations, obtaining licenses for clients, and navigating the complex and often frustrating regulations that the industry is tied to. Often, these transactions and violation defense require out of the box thinking, a true understanding of the pressures on marijuana-related businesses, and a true commitment to the needs and goals of clients.
Erik is the managing attorney of Halverson Law, PLLC. His law firm provides expertise into Business Law, Marijuana Law, Trademark, Mediation, and Personal Injury.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Washington State Bar Association
- ID Number: 48511
- English: Spoken, Written
- German: Spoken, Written
- Seattle University School of Law
- J.D. (2010)
- Washington State Bar Association  # 48511
- Halverson Law, PLLC
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.