Free Consultation: (509) 443-3700Tap to Call This Lawyer
Eric Roche ByrdBennett Bigelow & Leedom
- Medical Malpractice, Insurance Defense, Personal Injury ...
- Idaho, Washington
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I focus my litigation practice at Bennett Bigelow & Leedom. on medical malpractice defense and insurance defense litigation. I began my trial practice as a prosecuting attorney in 2007, litigating felony and misdemeanor criminal jury trials. I transitioned to civil litigation in 2010 and expanded my practice to include representing clients in business litigation and personal injury disputes. I am admitted to practice before all Washington and Idaho state and federal courts. I also volunteer as a Board Member on the Board of Directors for Catholic Charities Spokane.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Free Consultation
I represent clients in personal injury claims for a contingent fee.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Gonzaga University School of Law
- J.D. (2007)
- Gonzaga University
- B.A. (2003) | History; Philosophy
- Honors: Cum Laude
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.