I have almost twenty years experience in civil litigation, including business, employment and consumer disputes. I was formerly a partner at a large Boston, Massachusetts law firm, where I handled business litigation, product liability and tort defense, contract and trade secret and non compete claims. In 2009, I started my own law firm, which became slnlaw LLC in 2016. Since starting my own business, I have represented individuals and businesses in civil litigation involving trade secrets, non compete agreements, business litigation, labor and employment law, and consumer protection law. I have helped employees invalidate or re-negotiate their non compete agreements, obtained settlements for dozens of employees in overtime, wage and hour, and employment discrimination lawsuits, and favorably resolved numerous business disputes. I also provide advice to business owners on employment and contract issues. I graduated from Boston College Law School, summa cum laude, in 1996. I am admitted in Massachusetts and in the Federal courts in Massachusetts. I live in Sharon, Massachusetts, and am currently serving my third term as an elected member of the Sharon, Massachusetts School Committee.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Business Litigation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 1st Circuit
- Boston College
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Activities: Boston College Law Review, Public Interest Law Foundation
- Johns Hopkins University
- B.A. | Political Science
- Your Business Matters
- Federal judge in Texas blocks implementation of new overtime regulations: what does this mean?
24 November 2016
- How do the new overtime regulations affect your small business?
5 November 2016
- Are my non-compete agreements worth the paper they are written on?
14 April 2016
- Business Growth, Cash Flow, and the Massachusetts Wage Act: Traps for the Unwary
16 March 2016
- Employment Matters
- Only Weeks to Go Before New Overtime Rules Take Effect- What Does it Mean to You?
5 November 2016
- Massachusetts Earned Sick Time Law: what is it and how does it apply to you?
3 April 2016
- The Massachusetts Wage Act: Payment of Commissions and Deductions from Commissions
11 March 2016
- The Price of a Job: Non-Compete Agreements in Massachusetts
10 March 2016
- Legacy Matters