Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Real Estate Law
Additional Practice Area
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- Solo Attorney
- Law Offices of Emilie Fairbanks
- Serving clients in Maryland and DC in landlord/tenant cases, including suits for possession, tenant petitions, "housing court" defense, and collection of rent.
- Schuman & Felts
- Handled landlord/tenant cases for a variety of clients, from filing through appeal.
- Georgetown University
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- - Current
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Upstairs Downstairs? What's with the new DC Landlord Tenant courtroom?
30 November 2016
- Should I Sue for Nonpayment of Rent?
27 September 2016
- What is a DC Landlord & Tenant Accounting Hearing?
12 September 2016
- Protective Orders: Law vs. Reality
10 February 2016
- Rent, Sell, or Pay the Tax: What Should Mayor Bowser Do?
8 December 2015
- Winter is Coming
18 November 2015
- DC Department of Housing and Community Development Holding Saturday College
10 November 2015
- Changes to DC Landlord & Tenant Court Coming in 2016
4 November 2015
- Urban Turf's Essential Guide to Being an Amateur Landlord in DC
12 June 2015
Contact & Map