Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Real Estate Law
Additional Practice Area
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- Solo Attorney
- Law Offices of Emilie Fairbanks
- Serving clients in Maryland and DC in landlord/tenant cases, including suits for possession, tenant petitions, "housing court" defense, and collection of rent.
- Schuman & Felts
- Handled landlord/tenant cases for a variety of clients, from filing through appeal.
- Georgetown University
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- - Current
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Magistrate Judges in DC Landlord Tenant Court
6 December 2017
- Nightmare DC Tenants
29 September 2017
- Dealing With Difficult DC Tenants
26 September 2017
- The New Late Fee Law in DC: What Landlords Need to Know
16 September 2017
- Upstairs Downstairs? What's with the new DC Landlord Tenant courtroom?
30 November 2016
- Should I Sue for Nonpayment of Rent?
27 September 2016
- What is a DC Landlord & Tenant Accounting Hearing?
12 September 2016
- Protective Orders: Law vs. Reality
10 February 2016
- Rent, Sell, or Pay the Tax: What Should Mayor Bowser Do?
8 December 2015
Contact & Map