Ellis EifertEllis is an attorney and owner of Eifert Law Firm, serving Moscow-Pullman
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Probate
- Idaho, Washington
I provide proactive and strategic legal counsel to the Moscow-Pullman area in both business law and estate planning. In the area of business, my goal is to help build strong businesses in my community by helping them think proactively to protect and invest in themselves. In estate planning, my goal is to help people uncover their goals and be able to integrate those values into estate plans that reflect and execute their goals for their lives and their families. In the probate process, I enjoy being able to walk alongside a client and help ease what can feel like a difficult and overwhelming process.
I also endeavor to improve my clients' experience and bring better and more efficient legal services to my local community by providing flat fee services, secure cloud-based document sharing, and virtual options to give my clients a better value.
My family and I love our Moscow community, and one of my favorite aspects of being an attorney is the opportunity to make a difference in my community by investing in building strong local businesses and families that are future minded for the next generation.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Eifert Law Firm utilizes flat fees for optimal transparency and service
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney and Owner
- Eifert Law Firm
- - Current
- Licensed Investment Advisor
- Covenant Investment Advisors
- Regent University School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- Activities: Alternate Dispute Resolution Board, Regent Journal of Law and Public Policy Board
- Idaho State Bar  # 9173
- - Current
- Washington State Bar
- - Current
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Retirement Planning, Estate Planning for Farmers and Ranchers CLE, Coeur d'alene, Idaho
- Some questions and answers about Revocable Trusts
March 29, 2022
- Who should you appoint as the guardian for your children?
February 14, 2022
- Do I have to be a Kardashian to Use a Trust?
June 30, 2020
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.