Elizabeth L. PerlaThe Perla Law Firm, LLC
- Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law ...
Elizabeth L. Perla is the owner and attorney with The Perla Law Firm, LLC where her main areas of practice are estate planning, elder law, probate, and family law. She has an overall client rating on Martindale.com of 5.0 out of 5.0. She is a frequent speaker for local groups as well as NBI at continual education seminars on issues of estate planning and probate. Elizabeth served on the Steering Committee for the Young Lawyer’s section of NAELA, the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys. Elizabeth is a member of the Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Law sections of the Ohio State Bar Association, and Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association. She earned her B.A. degree, magna cum laude and with honors distinction, from the Ohio State University, and her J.D. degree from the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where she was on Law Review.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Elder Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.