Edward S. Robbins
- Estate Planning, Real Estate Law, Probate
- Florida, New York
Our law practice was relocated from New York to Florida in 1992. We operate a general civil practice with our areas of concentration in Real Estate, Estate & Trust Administration and Estate Planning. We are available to represent clients in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties, and throughout the state of Florida. Although we are admitted to practice in New York and Florida, we now focus our estate law practice most exclusively in Florida.
Edward S. Robbins is admitted to practice in New York and Florida, he now focuses estate law practice exclusively in Florida. Mr. Robbins continues to enjoy working with clients, attorneys and other professionals in New York, New Jersey, and from around the United States. Please feel free to contact our law firm if we can be of assistance concerning legal matters which may require attention in Florida.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- The Florida Bar
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 2066132
- English: Spoken, Written
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- State University of New York - Binghamton
- Florida State Bar
- - Current
- New York State Bar  # 2066132
- - Current
- Edward S. Robbins, P.A Website
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.