Ed’s practice is concentrated in the areas of commercial and contract law, construction law and litigation, private and public contracting, surety payment and performance bond claims and defense, mechanic’s liens, contractual terminations, litigation, appeals, arbitration and mediation.
Significant elements of his practice are focused on public and private commercial construction contracts and disputes, commercial real estate transactions, leasing and financing, and commercial collections.
His clients include public and private owners, heavy highway, building, and mechanical trade contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, developers, and lenders.
He has substantial experience litigating in many State and Federal Courts throughout the State.
- Construction Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Appeals & Appellate
- Real Estate Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Government Contract Disputes
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of New York
- Fox & Kowalewski, LLP
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D. (1990)
- University of Scranton
- B.S. (1984) | Computer Science
- State Bar of New York
- New Jersey State Bar