Edward Frisch has represented major surety companies in claims resolution, and contractor default situations requiring completion of bonded projects. He also has experience in alternate dispute resolution procedures and techniques and his practice has expanded into general commercial litigation on behalf of corporate clients. In addition, Ed has represented a number of insurance companies in successfully defending major builders risk, property loss claims, and first party bad faith claims. Recently, he was the lead defense counsel in what is believed to be the largest indoor air quality (IAQ) lawsuit filed in New Jersey. This complex multi-party litigation was resolved in favor of the defendants with all defendants being completely exonerated.
- Construction Law
- Business Law
- Insurance Defense
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Saint Vincent College
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D. (1976)
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- B.S. (1971)
- New Jersey State Bar # 022401976
- - Current
- Edward J. Frisch's Website Profile
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. Website
- Events Calendar
- Under What Circumstances May Private Employers Test Employees And Job Applicants For Alcohol And Illegal Drugs?
23 April 2018
- How Do I Minimize the Risk of Discrimination in the Workplace?
20 April 2018
- EU Has Figured Out Privacy, Why Can’t We?
17 April 2018
- What is the Risk of Creating For-Cause Employment Relationships?
17 April 2018
- How Can an Employer Best Monitor Employees’ Use of Company Owned Electronic Devices?
13 April 2018
- The Digital Landscape Evolves
10 April 2018
- Why Do I Need An Employee Handbook?
9 April 2018
- What to Do About the New “Section 199A” Small Business Tax Deduction
6 April 2018
- Kathleen Connelly Questions WXYZ’s Investigations of Malcom Maddox’s Allegation of Sexual Harassment
4 April 2018