Edward ChungChung, Malhas & Mantel, PLLC
- Business Law, Criminal Law, Immigration Law
Mr. Chung is the senior partner at Chung, Malhas, Mantel & Robinson, PLLC. Mr. Chung’s primary practice is comprised of Civil and Criminal Litigation, Immigration and Business Transactions.
Mr. Chung has represented clients in complex litigations before the Washington Court of Appeals and the Washington State Supreme Court. Mr. Chung has argued numerous cases before Washington State District and Superior Courts. Mr. Chung has counseled and represented clients throughout King County, Pierce County, Island County, Kitsap County, and Snohomish County.
In Civil Litigation, Mr. Chung has represented various individuals and entities in Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death, Vulnerable Adult Protection Act (VAPA), Employment Discrimination, Federal Torts Claims Act (FTCA), and civil claims against governmental entities and municipalities. In Criminal Litigation, Mr. Chung has represented clients in criminal defense, including felonies and misdemeanors, DUI and reckless driving, fraud and identity theft, embezzlement, domestic violence, and bigamy.
In Business Litigation, Mr. Chung has represented individuals and entities in setting up Washington corporations, including registration of foreign and international corporations doing business in Washington state, advising clients on selling and purchasing business franchises, and registering copyrights and trademarks. Mr. Chung also has represented individuals and entities before administrative adjudications, including Department of Licensing (DOL), Labor and Industries (L&I), Board of Industrial Appeals (BIA), Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
In Immigration, Mr. Chung has represented clients in a wide variety of immigration and deportation proceedings, including Asylum, Fiancé(e) visas, Student visas, Citizenship, and Family Immigrant visas in the United States and at Embassy Consular Processing. Mr. Chung has represented clients from China, India, Pakistan, Korea, Philippines, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria, Moldova, Libya, Israel, Mexico, Canada, France, and Germany.
Mr. Chung’s prior professional experience and practices ranged from nationally renowned law firms in pre-trial and post-trial complex litigation matters, to working for both small to mid-size law practices in Washington, California, and Pennsylvania.
Mr. Chung has advised companies in China and India doing business in Washington State.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Senior Partner
- Chung, Malhas & Mantel, PLLC
- Villanova University School of Law
- California State University - Fullerton
- Political Science
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Washington State Bar  # 34292
- - Current
- Chung, Malhas & Mantel, PLLC
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.