Born in Greene County, Georgia in 1964, Mr. Boswell graduated from Nathanael Greene Academy in 1982. After graduating from Presbyterian College in 1986 with a BS in Economics, J. owned and operated a dairy farm near Union Point for a number of years before returning to law school. He returned to Greene County and opened his law practice in Greensboro in 2004 after receiving his JD from Mercer University and passing the bar. Mr. Boswell handles a wide variety of legal matters, but focuses primarily on criminal defense, family law, and civil litigation. He is married to Sally Rhodes Boswell and has five children. They attend First Presbyterian Church in Union Point, where Mr. Boswell is a Ruling Elder and Clerk of Session. In his leisure time, J. enjoys hunting, fishing, golf and UGA football.
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- DUI & DWI
- Ejblawyer FirmE.J. Boswell Law Office Blog
- DUI Enforcement Ramps up Over Labor Day
26 August 2019
- Family Law FAQ
6 August 2019
- Estate Planning FAQ
21 June 2019
- Criminal Defense FAQ
24 May 2019
- Issues You Must Resolve in a Georgia Divorce
22 April 2019
- Do You Need a Lawyer For a Misdemeanor Charge?
20 March 2019
- When is it Time to Review Your Will?
18 February 2019
- DUI Enforcement Over Super Bowl Weekend
22 January 2019
- Are you Facing a High Net Worth Divorce?
19 December 2018