Free Consultation: (480) 657-7258Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Donna Hougen

Law Office of Donna M. Hougen
  • Arbitration & Mediation, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
  • Arizona
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law

This law firm presents a personalized focus on your legal issues while strategically representing you. Our firm assists clients in a variety of income brackets, and has price points reflecting various levels of personalized service.

Practice Areas
Arbitration & Mediation
Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    We have various fee packages and two East Valley locations to serve you, one in North Scottsdale and the main office in East Mesa.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Law Office of Donna M. Hougen
- Current
ABA attorney practicing family law in Maricopa and surrounding counties since 1998. We apply legal strategies to your issues, then we move forward together to reach your legal objectives.
Professional Associations
Arizona State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered
Q. If I know the order of assignment should stop in May when my daughter graduates, when should I submit the form?
A: You should file a motion to stop wage assignment and to quash the child support order the month before the order is to expire. You say your order will term in May, since it will term in may you will owe support in May. So you need to file in April. If you actually owe nothing in May, than the last month it would come due is in April. Therefore, you would file a motion to quash it in March. You can file for the order to be terminated or quashed and the wage assignment stopped the same month that the last payment is due, but I usually tell people to file at the end of the month before the last month support is owed to keep them safe. The reason the time is important is because you have to file something to stop the support, and if you do not than you will continue to owe the support until you do. ... Read More
View More Answers
Contact & Map
4115 E. Valley Auto Drive
Suite 203-B
Mesa, AZ 85206
Toll-Free: (480) 657-7258
Hougen Family Law
4115 E. Valley Auto Drive
Suite 203
Mesa, AZ 85206
Telephone: (480) 657-7505
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.