Free Consultation: (309) 825-9485Tap to Call This Lawyer
Donald Knuckey Jr.Donald Knuckey Jr Attorney at Law
- Bankruptcy, Criminal Law, DUI & DWI ...
Kristen K. October 8, 2020
A Horrible Lawyer and Person Wow. Where can I begin with this awful experience. I met with Donald Knuckey for what he said was my final appointment before filing my case in January 2019. As far as I knew at this point, my case was filed. He then ignored my calls, messages and emails for over 6 months. He finally got back to me only after I called his new law office. He was not remorseful and barely gave an explanation. I then attempted to file my paperwork again. Again, he ignored me. I asked for my money back so I can file with another lawyer and get on with my life... he won’t do that either. So now I am out the money and my bankruptcy has not been filed. What a joke. Donald Knuckey is a bad lawyer and a thief.
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
I offer a free consultation with no set time limit.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 7th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Solo Attorney
- Donald Knuckey Jr Attorney at Law
- - Current
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- J.D. (2008)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Marshall County Bar Association
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.