Free Consultation: (970) 239-1139Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Bankruptcy, Tax Law
- Washington, Colorado Federal, Western Washington Federal
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I began practicing law upon graduation from Lewis and Clark, Northwestern School of Law in Portland in 1983. Moved to Washington in 1991 and joined the Bar. Was an early practitioner in the area of Federal Tax Resolution. Practice now limited to Bankruptcy and Federal Tax. Member of US Tax Court, Colorado, North Dakota and Western Washington Federal Districts, Washington State Bar
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Credit cards cannot be accepted for Bankruptcy. Cards are accepted for Tax Resolution.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Sliding scale fees based on coomplexity of case, and income of individual
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Colorado Federal
- US Tax Court
- Western Washington Federal
- College for Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- J.D. (1983) | Law. Tax
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Washington State Bar  # 20696
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.