Don Pumphrey, Jr., represented clients throughout North Florida's Big Bend region, with offices in Tallahassee. His practice is devoted entirely to Criminal and DUI defense. After graduating from Valdosta State, Don had a brief stint as an NFL football player with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 1987. He also worked as a law enforcement officer before graduating from Florida's Stetson College of Law where he obtained his Juris Doctorate in 1996. After graduating from law school, Don began his legal career as an Assistant State Attorney for the State Attorney's office in Pinellas County. As lead trial attorney over an entire division, Don Pumphrey gained valuable trial experience in the criminal justice system. He entered private practice as a criminal defense attorney in 1999. For more than twelve years, Don Pumphrey has devoted his career to defending individuals charged with criminal offenses, from simple misdemeanors to serious felony offenses. Don Pumphrey attended the Prestigious National College of DUI Defense in 2000 on the Harvard University Campus. He has represented clients charged crimes ranging from DUI to murder. He founded The Law Offices of Don Pumphrey, Jr., with offices located in Tallahassee, FL. He and his devoted staff help clients at every stage of the case from the initial consultation through trial. The firm consist of three attorneys, and a talented support and research staff. Don Pumphrey and his team of attorneys have handled more than 2,000 cases during the last nine years.
- Animal & Dog Law
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Criminal Record Sealing
- Marijuana Law
- Violation of Probation
- Free Consultation
Our attorneys are on call 24/7 to answer your questions about a criminal investigation or arrest in the North Florida area.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for a free consultation to discuss the case, possible defenses, and a plan of attacking the charges against you.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers Player
- Former Law Enforcement Officer
- Assistant State Attorney for the State Attorney’s office in Pinellas County
- Former Lead Trial Attorney in Pinellas County
- NORML Legal Committee
- National College for DUI Defense
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- NFL Alumni Association
- University System of Georgia - Valdosta State University
- Stetson University College of Law
- National College of DUI Defense on the Harvard University Campus
- Florida State Bar # 107980
- - Current
- Pumphrey Law
- Pumphrey Blog
- Incarceration Affects the Children
19 August 2016
- ¿Quién es Miranda? (Who is Miranda?)
15 August 2016
- No Warrant, No Blood Draw in Florida
12 August 2016
- The Pre-Arrest Right to Remain Silent under the Florida Constitution
5 August 2016
- Does Leon County Need More Gun Control?
27 July 2016
- “But I Think I am Guilty”: Why Hire a DUI Defense Attorney Even When You Think You’re Guilty
21 July 2016
- Choosing the Right Attorney for your Florida DUI Charge
9 October 2012
- Tallahassee One of the Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S.?
17 October 2011
- Tallahassee Criminal Defense Attorney
- DUI in Tallahassee, FL: Real Life Consequences
- Possession of Marijuana in Tallahassee, FL: What Happens Next?
- Tallahassee Criminal Defense Attorney Examines Florida Weapons Laws
- Violation of Probation in Florida Penalties
- Tallahassee Student Disciplinary Hearing: Should I Get a Lawyer?
- Shoplifting in Florida: Can Quality Control Officers Hold You?
- Violating a Domestic Violence Injunction or Protective Order
- Drug Investigations and Your Fourth Amendment Rights