Diren Wickrema SingheSul Lee Law Firm, PLLC
- Business Law, Intellectual Property, Real Estate Law ...
As the Managing Attorney at Sul Lee Law Firm. Diren Singhe instills a philosophy based on client-centric legal representation rooted in legal ethics, simple pragmatism, and Abraham Lincoln’s observation that the law is fundamentally the best reasoning of the wisest, applied over the ages “to the transactions and business of mankind.”
Following an early life spent all over the world from Europe to South America, California, and New York, Diren started his career as an executive at an energy industry startup in Houston before moving onto international commercial and intellectual property ligation, construction and design professional liability, fiduciary litigation, and then private company law. Diren is routinely called upon as an advocate in “bet the company” litigation and as trusted counsel in novel ventures.
Having served a broad spectrum of local, national, and global clients for several years, Diren has for the past decade focused on the representation of entrepreneurs, mid-cap companies, professional practices, and expanding family businesses with a presence in the DFW area, providing advice and advocacy as these they go from little more than tentative ideas, to becoming critical providers of jobs, goods and services, to becoming leaders in their respective industries and the broader society.
Diren has been active with various local Chambers of Commerce, serving on the board of the Greater Dallas Asian American Chamber for several years, and has served on the Judicial Nominating Commission for the City of Dallas. In his spare time, Diren and his wife, a physician, are avid dog adoption advocates, sharing their home with several Basset Hounds and other rescues. Diren is also an avid road cyclist, and enjoys traveling to events throughout the country as well as overseas.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- International Law
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Corporate Law
- Texas Litigation/Disputes
- Technology, Construction
- Transactional counsel
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24044135
- Managing Attorney
- Sul Lee Law Firm, PLLC
- - Current
- Business litigation and corporate counsel proudly serving local professionals, entrepreneurs, and privately held entities, as well as established regional and international companies.
- Managing Attorney
- Vethan Law Firm. P.C.
- Appointee, Judicial Nominating Commission
- City of Dallas
- Served on the City's board for nominating potential municipal judges candidates to Dallas City Council
- Milby, PLLC
- Represent and Counsel Architects, Engineers, EPC's; Professional Liability defense; Business Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Advise and Counsel on MSA's, PSA's; Energy and Infrastructure Projects; Oil and Gas E&P and Midstream; Technology Transfer and Licensing; Commercial Real Estate
- General Counsel
- REAP Energy, LLC
- Transaction and compliance work for Texas-based cleantech deep water exploration and production company.
- Senior Associate
- Fletcher Farley Shipman & Salinas, LLP
- Full Service Civil Law Firm serving Texas and the Southwest. Insurance defense; products and construction litigation.
- Vethan Waldrop, PLLC
- Commercial and intellectual property litigation
- University of California - Irvine
- B.A. | Political Science – With Honors
- Cornell Law School
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 24044135
- - Current
- SUL LEE LAW FIRM, PLLC
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.