Devin Freeman ParkFreeman & Bracey, PLC
- Personal Injury, Probate, Estate Planning ...
Devin is a Sumner County native and practices law in various areas of civil litigation in the surrounding counties. Devin maintains a personable relationship with her clients and has helped countless individuals in times of hardships as well as tackling issues on the front-end to avoid future conflicts. Devin’s legal practice areas primarily include estate planning and probate, estate litigation, conservatorships, personal injury, car wrecks, and real estate transactions. Beyond that, she handles contested and uncontested divorces, child custody and visitation, and child support cases as well as other family law matters. She also accepts appointments by the court to serve as a Guardian ad Litem. Devin enjoys helping individuals plan for the unexpected and ensure their loved ones are taken care of. She has a passion for advising and assisting everyday people, just like you, in various stages of life.
Devin remains involved in her local community, including the Goodlettsville Chamber of Commerce, and other civic and professional organizations. When outside of the office, Devin enjoys spending time with her husband, son and lab, Maggie. You can usually find her family out and about enjoying the outdoors.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
*May not apply. Call today for more information.
- Freeman & Bracey, PLC
- - Current
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- J.D. (2017)
- University of Tennessee
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 36347
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.