Dennis Nyariki Siriba
- Personal Injury, Immigration Law, Divorce
Attorney Siriba is the Managing Lawyer at Siriba Law Firm.
He Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, with Juris Doctor degree. Siriba earned his undergraduate degree of Bachelor of Science from The University of Texas at Tyler.
As a post-doc graduate, Attorney Siriba interned with the Honorable Judge Martin Hoffman at the 68th Civil District Court, Dallas County, Texas. During law school, he had internship experience with Earl Carl institute for Legal & Social Policy, Inc., Houston, Texas.
Prior to Law School, Attorney Siriba worked as Registered Nurse with years of experience in the healthcare industry.
As an immigrant himself, and having worked in the healthcare industry for years, attorney Siriba is uniquely qualified and understands diverse legal issues from immigration to personal injury to divorce, etcetera.
Attorney Siriba is admitted to the Texas Bar as an Attorney and Counselor at Law to practice law in all courts of the State of Texas.
During his time away from his passion of diligently and zealously representing his clients, he enjoys time with family and traveling. He is a fan of Arsenal Football Club.
Feel free to email the Attorney directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call office (469) 210-7161 or cellphone (214) 771-5349
State Bar of Texas (SBOT)
United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Dallas Bar Association (DBA)
American Bar Association (ABA)
ABA Young Lawyers Division
American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
AILA Texas Chapter
Texas Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA)
Dallas Trial Lawyers Association (DTLA)
Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (DAYL)
Houston Young Lawyers Association (HYLA)
The American Association of Nurse Attorneys (TAANA)
TAANA Texas Chapter
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Contested Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Free Consultation
- 5th Circuit
- Judicial Intern
- 68th Civil District Court, Dallas County
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- J.D. (2017) | Law
- Honors: magna cum laude
- University of Texas - Tyler
- B.S. (2010) | Nursing
- State Bar of Texas  # 24106441
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Dallas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.