Free Consultation: (212) 688-5640Tap to Call This Lawyer
Denise SchulmanJoseph & Kirschenbaum LLP
- Civil Rights, Employment Law, Workers' Compensation
- New York
Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawg Search
Denise Schulman joined the Joseph & Kirschenbaum LLP in 2009 and became a partner of the firm in 2017. In 2015, Denise was selected as a Rising Star by New York Super Lawyers.
Denise graduated cum laude from New York University School of Law. While in law school, she participated in the Employment and Housing Discrimination Clinic and Civil Rights Clinic and worked for the Urban Justice Center and Brennan Center for Justice. Prior to joining the firm, Denise worked for South Brooklyn Legal Services.
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern Districts of New York
- Joseph & Kirschenbaum LLP
- - Current
- New York University School of Law
- Honors: Cum laude
- Wesleyan University
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- New York State Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Joseph & Kirschenbaum LLP Website
- Denise Schulman's Website Profile
- Employment Lawyer Blog
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.