Denise G. BayerOhio Corporate Attorney
- Business Law, Trademarks, Estate Planning
Following graduation from law school, I earned the honor of serving as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Peter C. Economus of the United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio. During my time with the court, I analyzed federal civil matters and assisted the judge in drafting memoranda of law, court opinions, and court orders. In 2008, I joined a national shopping center development and management company as in-house counsel. While there, I researched and explained changes in current laws and regulations to department heads and other corporate counsel; as well as advised corporate heads on legal compliance requirements.
One of the greatest honors a law graduate can earn is to serve as a judicial law clerk to a federal judge. I was fortunate enough to be granted this experience before embarking on my legal career. As a judicial clerk, I saw first-hand the inner workings of the court--particularly, what factors the judge takes into account in coming to a decision and what drafting and writing techniques are most effective. This knowledge, experienced by a small percentage of attorneys, greatly enriches my advocacy for my clients.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- General Civil
- Copyright Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly fee and Fixed fee arrangements available
- 6th Circuit
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Graduated with honors
- Law and the Arts
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law - Center for Law, Technology, and the Arts (http://lawwww.cwru.edu/)
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.