I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Williamson and Travis County, Texas. I have been licensed since November, 2002. I worked as a prosecutor in Travis County and a Williamson County Deputy Sheriff before opening my own office. I offer free consultations to all potential clients.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
Free consultations are conducted in person, but occasionally by telephone if a client cannot meet with me, as long as they have access to the internet.
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept all major credit cards.
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- Juris Doctorate (2002) | Member of the Board of Barristers Trial Advocacy Team.
- University of Texas at Tyler & Austin College
- Bachelor of Science (1999) | Majored in Criminal Justice. Mock Trial and Moot Court.
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude