Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
We go the extra mile in providing our experience, skills and personal commitment to each client. We deliver affordable and tangible solutions for your legal needs.
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Immigration Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 4th Circuit
- Attorney at Law
- American University Washington College of Law
- LL.M. (2011) | Business and Financial Regulation
- North Carolina Central University School of Law
- J.D. (2010)
Articles & Publications
Websites & Blogs
3 Questions Answered
- Q. If my E-2 visa expired and I didn't renew it. When I must to leave? or How can I extension If I need time to stay?
- A: Has your I-94 expired?
- Q. A LLC business issued me an insufficient funds checks and has done for numerous times. How do I file a complaint?
- A: You can only sue under a cause of action. This seems like a breach of contract and fraud claim case. You have to formerly allege in your complaint what this person has done and the damages it has caused you.
- Q. In a divorce 9yrs ago i was awarded child support - Now he's tired of paying & hired a lawyer to stop CS. Is it possibl
- A: The child support requirement will not be suspended on the basis of the child's father not wanting to pay it anymore. He has to prove that circumstances have changed, and that his obligations should also change as a result.
Contact & Map