Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
1991 John Marshall Law School
1988 University of Illinois
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Attorney
- Law Offices of David M. Siegel & Associates
- - Current
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- David M. Siegel
- American Bankruptcy Institute’s Recommendation For Student Loans In Bankruptcy
28 May 2019
- Bankruptcy Filings Are Up In 2019
12 February 2019
- City of Chicago’s New Ordinance Regarding Parking Tickets
5 December 2018
36 Questions Answered
- Q. My husband left me his car before he went to asia active duty...he is mad at me and wants his family to come and take
- A: The car is marital property. His family cannot legally take the car away from you. He would have to petition the court.
- Q. Dispute with a contract
- A: You should give them the opportunity to make it good. If they cannot, then you can bring a suit for breach of contract.
- Q. Short of trying to sell on EBay or Craigslist, is there any way to get out of a timeshare ownership?
- A: You could deed in back to them if they are willing to accept a deed in lieu. Usually, timeshare companies are willing to do so.
Contact & Map