Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Websites & Blogs
- Medicare-Medicaid Audit World
- Will CMS Double Down on the Success of the Recovery Audit Program?
8 February 2013
- Appeals of Recovery Audit Contractor Decisions are Overwhelming the Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals
16 December 2012
- Is the Inspector General Biased Against Medicare Providers? – A Recent Report Says YES!
20 November 2012
- Does Medicare Always Have To Pay A Hospital For Services Provided?
2 November 2012
- Will Recovery Audits Drive Away Medicare Providers? – Part I
16 October 2012
- What Concerns the OIG About MACs and RACs
8 October 2012
- Evaluation and Management Codes – The Newest Audit Target
1 October 2012
- Are All Providers Equal in the Eyes of the ZPICs?
21 September 2012
- Palomar Medical Center v. Sebelius – Update
11 September 2012
Contact & Map